BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE:
- Membership in one of America's leading nature and environmental organizations, the National Audubon Society
- Subscription to Audubon magazine, regarded by many as America's most beautiful nature and conservation magazine
- Free or reduced admission to 100 Audubon Centers and Sanctuaries across the country
- Opportunity to travel with experienced naturalists worldwide with NAS Nature Odysseys
- Being heard as part of one of the strongest Grassroots Networks--over 500 Chapters
INTRODUCTORY MEMBERSHIP: $20 for one year
How To Become a Member:
Select one of two membership methods:
For an online membership application, click here.
Please select Chapter Code "R06-Rockland Audubon Society" so RAS gets full credit for your membership!
Mail a check payable to: National Audubon Society
Karen D'Alessandri, RAS Membership, P.O. Box 404, New City, NY 10956-0404
Include your Name, Address, and indicate whether or not your name may be made available to other select organizations.
Your name will be added to Rockland Audubon's member list immediately upon receipt of your payment.